If you’re unhappy with your smile, it’s no exaggeration to say that your entire wellbeing is in jeopardy. Smiling boosts our immune system, lowers our blood pressure, and improves our mood when we’re feeling low. Read on to find out how affordable cosmetic dentistry can give you back your self-esteem, so you can smile with confidence.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry improves the aesthetics of your smile (for example the colour, shape, size, or alignment of your teeth). Common cosmetic dentistry procedures include bleaching, bonding, crowns, and veneers.
What are the advantages of cosmetic dentistry?
In addition to boosting your confidence levels, cosmetic dentistry offers numerous other benefits, including:
· Improved bite – Fixing minor alignment issues can prevent additional damage to your teeth and enable you to eat the foods you enjoy.
· Younger-looking appearance – Correcting minor issues such as discolouration and dental erosion can take years off your appearance.
· Prevention of future dental damage – Cosmetic dentistry often gives patients the motivation they need to rethink their oral hygiene routine and prevent the need for future treatment.
· Better relationships at home and at work – Higher confidence levels mean that patients who are happy with their smiles speak up more in the workplace, pursue the promotion they want, and are more successful in their personal lives.
What types of cosmetic dentistry do you offer?
At Blyton Dental, we can help you with a range of cosmetic dental procedures, including:
· Teeth whitening – We provide whitening treatment at a cost equivalent to a Band 3 NHS charge.
· Veneers – These fit over the front surface of teeth to correct worn out enamel, uneven alignment, chipped, damaged, or discoloured teeth.
· Smile makeovers – This often involves a combination of teeth whitening, veneers, or crowns for a sparkling new smile.
· Gum reshaping – Got a gummy smile? We may be able to help you reshape your gums using painless dental soft tissue lasers.
· Replacing old fillings/crowns – We can replace your unsightly amalgam fillings with strong and natural looking ceramic options.
Call one of our friendly team members today to schedule a free consultation. We look forward to your visit.